Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned post. The incumbent will be reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Manager. The position exists to assist in growing the company’s business through research, development and implementation of marketing strategies whilst ensuring excellent client management so as to enable CMED to acquire a larger market share and generate sustainable cash profits.
1. Key accountabilities will include:
- Market research and developing marketing opportunities, analyses the market and establishing targeted market share.
- Contribution to strategic planning and development of corresponding action plans.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating business promotion programs and developing sales action plans.
- Review and recommend marketing strategies.
- Assist in social media management.
- Customer relationship management.
- Budgeting and cost management in area of jurisdiction.
- Coordination of marketing activities at head office and provincial centres
- Setting performance targets and staff supervision
- General office administration of business development and marketing department
- Rebranding of the organization
- Prepare regular reports for Management decision making- weekly/monthly/annually.
2. Minimum Job and Person Specifications
- Degree in Marketing or Business administration
- Diploma in Marketing is an added advantage
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience
- Self Confidence
- Business Acumen
- Technical & Professional Expertise
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Management Skills
- Computer Literacy
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to:
The Human Resources and Administration Executive
CNR Rekai Tangwena and Herbert Chitepo
P Bag 7719 Causeway, Harare
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th of September 2021